Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Level your pet from 1-25 in 90 minutes

Ding!
The pet battle guide is "finished." By finished, I mean, it's whole in form. I ended up scrapping the section that delayed me from posting it earlier. It became too involved, which isn't a bad thing. What remains is substantial, but so much more could be said. For another time, perhaps.

Disclaimer: this guide is meant for players who have a small collection of max-level, or nearly max-level pets. It's not for players who've never battled before.

And please! If you're crazy steadfast enough to plow through this guide, leave me some feedback! Tell me what worked for you, what didn't work, what could be better, etc.

View the Guide (also accessible via main navigation for future reference)

No comments:

Post a Comment